Monday, November 24, 2008

7

...today we boarded a train and stopped in a town called Aguas Calientes. Its called that because of a natural hot spring. I didn´t go there yet, because I´m typing all these emails, plus its kind of gross. This town is gorgeous. Its nestled in the mountain, and the people here are richer, because of tourism and more money flowing around here. There are parades today.
I had an entire conversation in Spanish with a police officer. I am so excited about the practice I´m getting!
My hotel is worthy of you Keri, its gorgeous, and right outside my window is gorgeous vegetation and the mountainside. Tomorrow we go to Macchu Picchu. But today is a free day and we can explore this little town, which is more like Mexico except for the mountain. I will shop today. I finished my book at a cafe over coffee with the mountain in view. Its a lovely day, hot and sunny.
OK love to all, bye.

No comments: